Monday 1 October 2012

The BIG move...

Well the last few months have been an eventful few to say the least Mr T. and I have decided to up sticks and move West. So with our little house on the market we have moved into a cosy granny annex on the top floor of my Mum's house in Ceredigion. So here is a quick run down of my last few hectic months...

July - The move West and I have started a NEW job in Banking in Aberyswyth, which has been a whirlwind of excitement and at times a challenge. Especially with my degree still underway.






                       August - Izzy my little niece arrived bringing a little more joy to the world.



September - House hunting... as lovely as it is to be home with Mum and the family, Mr T and I are in much need of our own space. Twm the spaniel is thoroughly enjoying all the attention and a big house to roam around in, he has made himself quite at home.



 
Sadly crochet has taken a backburner with all the hecticness of moving and starting a new job... but I daresay that I shall dive into my yarn stash whip out a hook and crochet away to my hearts content shortly : )

No comments:

Post a Comment